Japanese Language School in Tokyo Mitaka uKichijoji Language Schoolv

kantaijihantaijihangljapanese
Top_PageBusiness tie-upAccommodation Information
About KLS
Course
Admission
Q&A
Access_MAP
Contact
About_KLS
  • About_KLS
  • About accomodation
  • About studying

School

Q1.

sp

What countries do KLS students come from?

A.

  About 60 % of our students are from Asia . The other 40 % are from Western and other countries. Although our students come from 25 countries, the number of nationalities varies in the each class.
 
 

Q2.

 

How many students are in a class?

A.

  Mostly small classes ranging from 4 to 8 students.
 
 

Q3.

 

What type of students study at KLS and what are their purposes?

A.

  At present, most people come to study with working holiday visas, working visas, or Japanese family visas. Each student's learning purpose also has its own merits. There are students who want to enter a university or vocational school, and there are students who come to study because of their living or working environment.
 
 
gbv

Q4.

 

Does any KLS staff speak other languages?

A.

  We have staff who can speak English and Chinese. In other languages, we will invite students from school or old classmates who graduated to come and help.
 
 

Q5.

 

Does KLS provide any additional support for a student entering graduate school, university or vocational colleges in Japan?

A.

  We do not have any special classes or programs, other than Japanese, for students entering higher educational institutions. However, KLS teachers will support college and university-bound students with advice, suggestions and recommendations based on their own experience and those of students who have come before.
 
gbv

About KLSbCoursesbAbout admission and feesbQ & AbAccess MAPbContactbKLS NewsbBusiness tie-upbAccommodationbPrivacy PolicybSite Map

Copyright (C) 2009 KLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.